Gy=C3=B6rgy
>Envoy=C3=A9 : vendredi 7 novembre 2008 09:33
>=C3=80 : xmail@xmailserver.org
>Objet : [xmail] xmail+glst
>

>Hi,
>
>I have xmail installed on OpenWRT (on Asus WL500gP), and it works =
fine.
>I tried to use GLST to filter spams. According to the documentation, I =

>inserted the following line to the file filters.pre-data.tab:
>"!aex,wlex"     "/opt/var/MailRoot/bin/glst"    "--mfile"     =20
> "@@FILE"
>I found that the glst is executed on each message, its=20
>database is updated,=20
>but the mails are delivered independently from the return=20
>value of glst.
>I executed it by hand, and got return value of 2 for mails to=20
>be denied, and 0=20
>for accepted ones.

Check glst.conf file for returned values !
Correct values should be :
generr=3D0
rejerr=3D3

>Another problem is that the .rej files are not deleted from=20
>/tmp directory.

I think it's due to the bad return value of 2, xmail then continue it's =
way
ignoring the filter, and then don't take care of the .rej file as it is
deleted only then value 3 is returned

>Third question: is it possible to change the temporary=20
>directory path? It is a=20
>ramdisk on my machine, with only 16 Mb space, which is not too large.

(Davide or anybody correct me if i'm wrong :) )=20
xmail temp folder location is in fact the system 'temp' folder =
location, so
you should change the system wide temp folder location.
Or hack xmail code to change only xmail temp folder choice (hard =
coding, own
environment variable, ...)

>Thanx in advance
>K. Gy.