Very strange you have 192.168.xxxx addresses in glst db as glst uses the
smtp ip it reads from xmail file format, the very first line that reflect
the real ip as seen at tcp/ip level.
And 192.168.xxxx are not routed on Internet (or go to a blackhole using
default routes on Internet), so strange that your server get incoming
connections from 192.168.xxxx clients !?!?

Does you server configured with a 192.168.ccc.ddd address on a 'private'
network interface ?
Do you clients send from computers on same lan that your server ?

Francis