Hi to all,
I just downloaded xmail v1.27 for win32, unpacked in c:\mailroot\bin, verified the MAIL_ROOT registry value to c:\mailroot, installed and started the service. Everything is working. I was updating from v1.25 (I previously stopped and removed the old xmail service).

I never used admin tools but this time I have to.
So I added "user"[TAB]"cryptedpass"[NEWLINE] to ctrlaccounts.tab, saved in unix format.
I used xmcrypt to generate the crypted pass.
I restarted the service.

ctrl.ipmap.tab contains
"127.0.0.1"    "255.255.255.255"    "ALLOW"    "1"

and I'm connecting from localhost only.
I tried different administration tools (xmailadmin, xmailmanager,phpxmail) but I always get a login error.

Am I missing something?

Thanks for any hints.

regards
Marcello Vezzelli