Dear

After I test many time

I add three domain to XMail
one of three domain in XMail
MaxMessageSize in user.tab can work normally
but other domain not work

all configure between domain as same, it  very strange

who found this problem like me please help.

Thank you Francis

Regards,
Rittikorn L.

On 01/20/2011 08:07 PM, fcxm...@aquinet.net wrote:
Pleased to see your initial problems are corrected :)

For problem on user.tab 'MaxMessageSize' setting, wait Davide response on
your other thread "MaxMessageSize in user.tab not work" to avoid currupt
this thread and have duplicate discutions on it :)

Regards
Francis