On 1 Mar 2011, at 13:50, Rittikorn wrote:
> I has 1 problem Now I setup Xmail like a Mail server and I has postfix do as
> mail gateway

Why?  Why not let XMail do direct MX deliveries?

> I use smtpfwd.tab to forward email to mail gateway, but I found problem when
> I send to multi recipient
> the email that send out from Xmail it split to one by one

Yes.  XMail's algorithm is somewhat blind.  However, it is not configurable.
Sorry!

If it helps, we can discuss the utility in doing it the XMail way.  If you set
the number of threads quite high (command-line parameters), you can often
achieve very good performance.  (But with Postfix, you can get *excellent*
performance.)

> ex. client send mail to 10 recipient <1 email>
>
> smtp gateway receive email from XMail 10 Email
>
> I need smtp gateway receive only 1 Email from Xmail, How can i do, Thank you

Sorry.  Tweak parameters in Postfix main.cf to increase parallel deliveries, or
use XMail directly for MX deliveries, or if you have some other need, please
explain.

Cheers,
Sabahattin