"William A. Barath" wrote:

> On Sun, 5 Sep 1999, Hans de Goede wrote:
>
> |Before I implement this I would like to know if this makes everyone
> |happy
>
> I don't think the search by first letter is necessary, but it can't really
> hurt either.

It was a feature that mame developer wanted. I'll see how hard it is to
implement, and if it's to hard then it's just bad-luck.

> BTW, I thought you were on vacation, as in "gone fishing" or some such.
>
> I hope you don't mind my posting the 36b3.1 -> 36pre4.1 patch- I thought
> most would enjoy it and I could save you some time when you "came back."

Well I went camping for the weekend but the weekend is over now. The
patch is fine by me.

I don't have the time t do some work on xmame again untill friday.

Regards,

Hans
Send administrative requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]