Hi, I've have a usr9600 usb phone, which is an extra keyboard. I have
setup a 20-phone.fdi for it and set layout etc. Now I'm trying to map
keys 1-0 to keypad 1-0 but I'm having problems with that.

lshal shows the mapping but it looks like the hex codes are the wrong
ones. I got the codes with xev. This is the mapping section:

        <append key="input.keymap.data" type="strlist">0030:KP0</append>
        <append key="input.keymap.data" type="strlist">0039:KP9</append>

Is xev the right tool to get these codes? Any ideas why this isn't working?

Cheers

Dave

--
Don't look back, the lemmings are gaining on you.