[Does the nv driver support DVI output]

MV>   It does not.

This does not seem to be documented anywhere.  Fortunately I've not yet
placed the large order for video cards and panels I'm working on and I can
get some more information.

So, is there anywhere I can find a summary of DVI support in various
available XFree drivers?  Do the binary Nvidia drivers support DVI output,
at full resolution?  I'm pretty sure they handle DVI at 1280x1024, but I
have a Viewsonic VP201mb on the way and it has a native resolution of
1600x1200.  What about the Samsung 240T (24", 1920x1200 resolution, drool)?
It would be a shame to have to drive nice monitors like these with analog
signals.
--
Jason L Tibbitts III - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - 713/743-3486 - 660PGH - 94 PC800
     System Manager:  University of Houston Department of Mathematics