There was some partial progress - with PC cards (using int10). The
important part however is that this paves the way for our own
initialization code - which should then make it work on non-ix86 platforms
too - but this is way off. If you have some spare time and want to code
this I can help you with register dumps and such..

                       Vladimir Dergachev