On Sun, 9 Jun 2002, David Loszewski wrote:

>Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2002 01:52:58 -0500
>From: David Loszewski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Re: Problems with Kyro and XFree86 4.2
>
>the vesa drivers didn't work for me, ideas?

XFree86 does not have Kyro drivers.  That leaves you with the
binary-only drivers from PowerVR being the best option.  If they
do not work for you, and the vesa driver or the vga driver
doesn't work either, your only real alternative is a commercial X
server (if any of them support this chip).

Personally, I would buy a new card that is supported before I
paid money for a binary-only commercial X server though.  It's
probably cheaper also.

--
Mike A. Harris                  Shipping/mailing address:
OS Systems Engineer             190 Pittsburgh Ave., Sault Ste. Marie,