"hy0" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> The patch for Radoen 9000, M9 and Radeon 9700 2D support has been submitted
> and will be in XFree CVS tree in the near future.
Ok, waiting to see it (if this isn't a big problem for you please forward
it to me, thanks).

> Meanwhile specifying ChipID in the config file with a 8500 or 7500 ID is a
> correct solution for getting 9000 or M9 to work with the existing X4.2xx
> Radoen dirver (2D part only, note this won't work with 9700).
Finally got it working with cvs xfree after removing my
ModeLine 1600x1024 (used on Rage128). :-)))

> Hope this helps
Thanks!

There is one funny thing.
Modes     "1600x1200"
startx, and I'm getting 1600x1200 running fine.

Now I'm adding
Virtual   1600 1024
startx and... getting 1280x1024 :-)

Anyway that's not important for me right now.
--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz          niestety kloczek lubi być dyktatorem
[EMAIL PROTECTED]        AM2-6BONE, 1024/3DB19BBD, arekm(at)ircnet, PWr