Jk> I need help on setting up Red Hat 7.3 in new Intel Pentium 4
Jk> PC. Its graphics chip is an Intel 82845G/GL, and looks like it is
Jk> not among the supported graphics cards.

Red Hat 8 installed fine on an 845-based P4 machine here.  The Red Hat
lists are a better place to discuss Red Hat, but I will say that once
you get RH8 installed you can play with the RPMs built from XFree CVS
that have better support for lots of things.  See
ftp://people.redhat.com/mharris/testing/live-grenades/

 - J<