Title: RE: [Xpert]Do you know where XScript is now?

I used some of the multiple ftp search engines on the web.
I went to http://www.alltheweb.com and select the last tab in the title bar...
(Ask yahoo for some more URLs of ftp search eangines.)

There i got 4 hits for xscript.tar.gz, all dated from Februar 1994.
The ftp trees are labeled as X11R5 (we are at X11R6 for a really long time)
or you will find the files in pub7/NetBSD.
No wonder, that no one knows about specific locations of XScript
and the original location does no longer work at all.

I opened them via clicking and found the download working for
  ftp.rge.com (X11 tree)
  ftp.sunset.se (X11 tree)
  ftp.man.szczecin.pl (NetBSD tree)
All opened archives are same size and had no problems.

-Alex.