Hi, Re:

>  If you are talking abt the CS5530 chipset then any of the
> accelerated  X servers won't work. Either you have to use the frame
> buffer server or SVGA server.
>> hello im using a JUMPTEC PC 104. MOPSlcdGX1, which has a media GX

 In the latest xfree86 cvs tree, as of a month or two,
you should find the "geode" driver, which is National's
driver for the CS5530. The latest "cyrix" driver (also
within the last month or so) should also work if you
explicitly use it (this was an older driver that should
work with the 5510-5520, or at least that's my impression).
If all else fails, you should be able to use the "vesa"
driver...

 - bruce