Feigning erudition, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
% I'm sure this is the most frequently asked question in this list, but
% I couldn't find an archive or FAQ list...

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xfree-xpert&r=1&w=2

% I'm trying to run xf86config on a new Toshiba Satellite 1905-S301
% laptop.  Where can I find information that can help me answer the
% questions posed by xf86config?  Or better yet, where can I find the
% necessary configuration file(s) for this machine so that I can avoid
% running xf86config altogether?

http://www.toshiba.com/
http://www.linux-on-laptops.com/
http://linux.toshiba-dme.co.jp/linux/index.htm
http://www.buzzard.org.uk/toshiba/

Kurt
--
"The wages of sin are death; but after they're done taking out taxes,
it's just a tired feeling."