Hello,

I'm currently trying to write a simple driver and add it to the source tree to compile.
I can find much resources from DESIGN doc and also by reading other driver examples.
But I don't know how to add this new driver to the source tree for it to compile.
I made a new directory in the Xserver/hw/xfree86/drivers directory and modified
other's Imakefile for it to compile, but it seems that doing make will simply jump
over it.  How can I assure that the driver will be compile ?
Better still if it can compile only my driver without re-making other modules.
Also, I find that the SDK /usr/X11/lib/Server is not working well, I try a make there
and most of the drivers could not be make from there.

Thanks,
WeiChong, Tan.