Le 13.2.2013 08:09:11, Philipp Hahn a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> Am Dienstag 12 Februar 2013, 22:48:56 schrieb Blindauer Emmanuel:
> > Le 11.2.2013 09:10:15, Philipp Hahn a écrit :
> > > You can try to modify the Makefile.am and add
> > >
> > >   X11rdp_LDFLAGS = -Wl,--no-as-needed
> > >
> > > Running "make" should rebuild the auto* files and the binary.
> >
> > I verified the binary itself, it isn't linked to GL:
>
> > looking in compilation, I don't see any as-needed
>
> As mention abobe: rm X11rdp and just run make again to build just X11rdp. It
> will output the gcc (or ld) command used to link the binary. Copy-paste
> that to the command-line and insert the "-Wl,--no-as-needed" before "-lGL".
>
> There is a newer version of the linked called (AFAIK) "Gold tools", which
> use -as-needed by default. Could be that Ubunto is already using that one.
> The "-- no-as-needed" should fix that.
>
> Sincerely
> Philipp

This option has solved the problem:
I've added "-Wl,--no-as-needed"  before -lGL (and moved -lXdamage before) in
xrdp/xorg/X11R7.6/rdp/Makefile

The binary is now linked with libGL and glxinfo can be called without crashing
This should be enabled by default, as I remember other ppl having the same
issues some months ago

Emmanuel
--
IUT R.Schuman