I'm very sorry for long delay announcing X11RDP-RH-Matic.  I was busily
working on my regular job.  I published current X11RDP-RH-Matic on github.
Currently it builds xrdp only, without x11rdp.  I'm working on building
x11rdp.  The script is still beta-version but please try if interested.

Works:
 - automatically build, install and start xrdp

Still doesn't works
 - build x11rdp

Please checkout develop branch:
http://github.com/metalefty/X11RDP-RH-Matic