After looking for the problem with the xrdp SmartCard support for 64-bit
systems, I have found at least one thing that may be a problem.  In
xrdp_pcsc.c, a DWORD is defined as an unsigned int.  Whereas, most, if not
all the user and test programs would get the definition for a DWORD from
/usr/include/PCSC/wintypes.h which defines a DWORD as an unsigned long.

I was seeing all types of strange behavior in one of the pcsc test programs
where a call such as:

rv = SCardListReaders(hContext,NULL,NULL,&dwReaders);

would fail at random times.  The problem was dwReaders was defined as DWORD
and used the definition in wintypes.h.  In xrdp_pcsc.c, it returned the
value to dwReaders by the pointer to dwReaders.  So the value of dwReaders
would be messed up at times.

Jay, can you verify this?