> Apologies for crossposting, but the sourceforge discussion forum seems to be
> relatively dead.
>
> So originally from:
> https://sourceforge.net/p/xrdp/discussion/389417/thread/0e406575/
>
> Is RAIL/RemoteApp implemented in xrdp 0.90? I found some sparse info here and
> there, e.g. http://sourceforge.net/p/xrdp/mailman/message/31137883/ which
> seems to imply that is might be, but I haven't been able to find any
> information anywhere (incl. the xrdp manpages) which describes how to set it
> up.
>
> -Is it implemented?
> -Any examples how to make a remoteapp with xrdp?

Hello,

Yes, RAIL is implemented in xrdp.  Well, mostly implemented.  MS RAIL
draws the window borders on the server but xrdp lets the client draw
the window boarder so it does not work with mstsc.  Only works with
NeutrinoRDP client.
To get everything working, chansrv needs to impletment some more of
the window manager duties.  I was thinking to steal some code from
openbox or blackbox for this.

The code in in sesman/chansrv/rail.c

I started this document but never completed it.
http://www.xrdp.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=21:rail-support-in-xrdp&catid=2:documents&Itemid=7

I'll update the web page and detail how to test it.

Jay