> Awesome demo Jay. Is this codec mode utilizing UDP? Can't wait to test this
> out.

Hi Eben,

It is not using UDP.  Still TCP.

This actually uses TurboJpeg for the codec.  I tried the RFX encoder
from FreeRDP but it's 3 times slower than TurboJpeg and twice as big.
Even with SSE turned on.
The problem is the RLGR step.  It still looks like the MS pseudo-code.

I pulled Vic's original encoder out of FreeRDP and put it here
https://github.com/neutrinolabs/librfxcodec
If someone want to speed it up, that would be great.
We should use the same optimize technique the turbo jpeg uses.

Jay