 From:   Sam Liddicott <s...@liddicott.com>
 Sent:   5/20/2018 4:09 PM
 Subject:   Re: [xslt] Understanding xsltproc errors

It means that the xslt file had a message directive with attribute
terminate="yes"

Search for the message you saw in the xslt file.

Sam

On Fri, 18 May 2018, 20:21 Sandor Szatmari, <s...@infoplusonline.com> wrote:

I am processing an XML file containing DocBook and received error 10:
"processing was stopped by a terminating message"

What does this mean and how do I determine what caused this?

If additional information is needed to help understand this can provide…

Thanks,
Sandor

----------------
 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email (and any related attachments) contains
information from InfoPlus (a service of Bristol Capital, Inc.). It is intended
only for the addressee and may contain information that is confidential and/or
otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
intended recipient or are acting as agent for the intended recipient, any use
or disclosure of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately to arrange for the
appropriate method of returning or disposing of the communication. If our
respective Companies have confidentiality provisions in effect, this email and
the materials contained herein are deemed CONFIDENTIAL and should be treated
accordingly unless expressly provided otherwise.