Hi all,

I'm porting an application that uses libxml/libxslt to an embedded platform
that has no filesystem.

Accordingly, I'm trying to find (and hopefully not have to write) an equivalent
to xsltParseStylesheetFile() that accepts a string representation of the
stylesheet, instead of a filename/URI pointing to it.  Coming up blank.

For the schema file, I was able to simply replace xmlSchemaNewParserCtxt() with
xmlSchemaNewMemParserCtxt() - is there an equivalent in libxslt that I'm
overlooking?

I'm also willing to accept that there is a better approach that I haven't
considered : - )

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
-Leif

The information transmitted by and/or attached to this email is intended only
for the person or entity to which it is addressed. This email and any
attachments may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged material.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, be aware that any use,
review, retransmission, distribution, reproduction or any action taken in
reliance upon this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this in
error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.

Les renseignements transmis par ou joints au pr?sent courrier ?lectronique sont
destin?s uniquement ? la personne ou ? l'entit? ? laquelle ils sont adress?s.
Le pr?sent courrier ?lectronique et toute pi?ce jointe peuvent contenir des
renseignements exclusifs, confidentiels ou privil?gi?s. Si vous n'?tes pas le
destinataire de ce message, veuillez noter que toute utilisation, r?vision,
retransmission, distribution, reproduction ou toute action entreprise sur la
base de ce message est strictement interdite. Si vous avez re?u ce message par
erreur, veuillez communiquer avec l'exp?diteur et supprimer le contenu de tous
les ordinateurs.