Begin forwarded message:

Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 02:13:56 +0100 (CET)
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Error: XUpdateQueryParser.java file format

> My experience tells me that there's a problem with
> XUpdateQueryParser.java.  Probably some end-of-line stuff but I'm not
> 100% sure.

It's an encoding error.  Apparently the file is encoding with UTF-8 and
javac has some problems with it.  To solve the problem, use the
native2ascii program that comes with the JDK:

native2ascii -encoding UTF-8 XUpdateQueryParser.java >
XUpdateQueryParser2.java

mv XUpdateQueryParser2.java XUpdateQueryParser.java

Regards,

-Vladimir

--
Vladimir R. Bossicard