The AMD64 libglx.so module in these packages has an incorrect library path,
so can't load on machines using the Mesa libglx (i.e. non-nvidia machines).

To fix it, run (as root or with pfexec):
 elfedit -e 'dyn:runpath
/usr/X11/lib/modules/extensions/amd64:/usr/X11/lib/X11/xserver/amd64:/usr/X11/lib/amd64'

/usr/X11/lib/modules/extensions/mesa/amd64/libglx.so

        -alan-

        -Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com