Roland Mainz wrote:
> Does anyone remeber the following build failure when building the FOX
> tree (hg clone from today) ?

It's been a few weeks since I've had time to build the actual FOX gate,
so I don't know how recently it last worked.   (It worked after I merged
the big makefile change, and then when I forked off the 7.4-merge child,
but I haven't checked since.)

> /usr/share/aclocal/gimpprint.m4:8:   or see
> http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html#Extending-aclocal
> configure.ac:505: error: possibly undefined macro:
> XTRANS_CONNECTION_FLAGS
>       If this token and others are legitimate, please use
> m4_pattern_allow.
>       See the Autoconf documentation.

Those are defined in xtrans.m4 in the open-src/lib/xtrans module.
It should be installed in the -I path passed via the ACLOCAL
environment variable passed to configure scripts.

     -Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com