Stefan Teleman wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 11:03 PM, Liang, Kan <kan.liang at intel.com> wrote:
>>         Actually, I always failed to build it. Could your team provide
>>  the patches based on FOX? I think the external user only can get the
>>  source from FOX, but it seems current patch for symlink-mesa.sh doesn't
>>  work. Besides that, I also met some build errors when building
>>  xserver1.3/GL. It seems that I need some extra source files.
>>         I'm glad to help to test the Mesa on Intel platform, and I think
>>  other community users are also interested about it.  Could you please
>>  provide the link of these patches to the community? I think there are
>>  more community users can help to test it.
>
> I will create a new set of patches for the source code available at:
>
> http://dlc.sun.com/osol/x/downloads/current/X-src-20071107.tar.bz2

We can post a new tarball for download at any time - I've been meaning
to do so one of these days, but just hadn't taken the time to do a build
test on it first - I've got the tarballs matching every Nevada delivery
in my home directory, so if your patches apply as is to the nv_84, 85
or 86 trees, just say the word and I can provide it to you to do the
verification, then I'll post.

        -Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com