William Withers wrote:
> Hello all, I am sure you guys get asked this all the time, and I bet I am
> missing an obvious answer somewhere, but for the life of me, I am unable to
> locate a source. Is there a current list of supported NON-Sun PCI graphics
> cards somewhere?

There are no non-Sun PCI graphics cards supported by the drivers
provided in Solaris/OpenSolaris on SPARC (well, except the TechSource
cards which Sun sold as PGX-32 but TechSource also sold separately).
Any other cards would need to have drivers provided by someone else.

For x86 platforms, see the Solaris x86 HCL on the sun.com website.

        -Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com