This is a minimal solution and two project files which allow liblzma to be
built with MSVC2013. I did not attempt to include any tools or tests, or
address any warnings. However, it is functional, so I would like to share
this as an alternative to the 'Fairly Complete' solution / project.

This does not require any changes to the code itself, just adding the files
within the /windows subdirectory is enough.

liblzma.vcxproj builds the static library
liblzma_dll.vcxproj builds a dll

Both projects have x86 and x86-64 platform configurations, as well as
Debug, Release, and ReleaseMT configuration -- MT is the compiler switch to
link to the CRT statically, so it will not have any other DLL dependencies.

I just put the files up on github alone rather than fork the entire
repository:

https://github.com/adzm/xz_win

I created these a while ago but put things on hold waiting for the other
solution and projects to materialize, but it has been long enough now I
figure I might as well share.

Thanks!

--

- Adam D. Walling