Hello Lasse,

Am Fr., 28. Juni 2019 um 13:02 Uhr schrieb Lasse Collin
<lasse.col...@tukaani.org>:

> On 2019-06-26 Lasse Collin wrote:
> > The overlong lines in --help simply should be fixed by the
> > translators. In the near future xz won't have auto-wrap support for
> > --help strings.
>
> I will reconsider this. It might be less painful to wrap multibyte
> strings in portable C than I had assumed (excluding languages that don't
> use spaces). So perhaps there might be some support for auto-wrapped
> --help in the near future (but not in 5.2.5) after all. I try to get
> back to this next week.

Let me summarize what I think about the next versions: Some new UI translations
have arrived which would justify a bugfix release v5.2.5. All other
things (re-wrapping the
critical strings and man page translations) should wait until the
master branch is ready
for a new release (v5.4).

Best Regards,
Mario