Hi Anton,

Yes, I was expecting a remark for that. Actually, this article is real and
has been published, so, yes, in a certain way, I "need it", but, on the
other hand, a search on google scholar or any other science oriented
research tool does not allow to find it... Only a search inside the
concerned journal leads to this:

http://www.techscience.com/cmes/2009/v52n3_index.html

I would like to ask the journal before adding the reference to the list, but
maybe I could add this link as a first step?

 Luc