Ok, I think it is good to have such tests anyway. We can keep them
separately from regression ones.
Let's call "check tests" or...

And they should not be mandatory for packaging. "Just to check". If somebody
commits something and it sufficiently changes result value - it can be
serious.

I usually do it, for my tests. I compile new YADE version and start there my
"standart" test with "-j 1" to have always the same results. If it is ok - I
use new YADE-version for work.

I think it is relatively easy to do. Anybody can give their 'common" test
with usual result value (for example strength of specimen) and we can
compare this value from version to version. And it is good way to check
constitutive laws, geometry-modules etc.

What do you think?

Anton