Hi Janek,
I think Anton is only experimenting at the moment, hence the hack.
Ultimately, the additional data (density, pressure, etc) should go in
some Body::State or Body::Material, or even Body::shape instead of
Body:: directly. So I'm not sure it needs a new body class.
For QMBody, which are the variables you don't need?
Another question is, do QMBody's have to be in O.bodies? It should be
the case only if the QM particles are supposed to interact with DEM things.
Cheers.
Bruno

--
Bruno Chareyre