Should I have the first item in the list be Bundles -> bundlename -> tagnames?

-j

--
joshua schachter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Mon, 2 May 2005, Jake Donham wrote:

Jake Donham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Now that I have this feature I see that it would be more useful if
Firefox would display the menu as more than one column instead of a
single scrolling column. I wonder if this is possible.

I just discovered that if you type a character when a bookmark menu (or any other Firefox menu, it appears) is open, it will jump to the first item starting with that character, and if that is the only item starting with that character, it will select the item. That makes it less unpleasant to have one scrolling column.

Jake
--
I would prefer to be spared the overpowering number of particulars.