i'm embarrassed. i wasn't logged in in safari. i was logged into camino. fixed now

Jeffrey
http://www.jeffreyclong.com
http://del.icio.us/new/jeffreyclong
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
msn messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
aol messenger: jeffreyclong34
skype: jeffreyclong

On May 27, 2005, at 7:51 AM, Sujal Shah wrote:

I use tiger and it's fine. It also hasn't been a problem for me in
Panther, so I'm not sure what you're running into...

I've been using the /new/USER bookmarklet for months now in Safari and
Firefox on both Tiger and Panther.

Sujal