Here are my two thoughts about delicious input interface.

The first is lack of a source input field, which is the place for taggers to put where they got the link. I know we can put it in extended field, but that will not be recognised by the system. For someone doing folksonomy research, where people get one perticular URL is also important. At least for authors, he would like to know where taggers found his link.

The other thoughts is about the extended field. It's too small. Can we have a textarea. So that we can input more notes. For someone that subscribed to certain tag feeds, he should like to know why people tag this link without to check each link himself or take for granted just by the title of the link. If we have a textarea not just a text field, it will encourage people to write more when they tag one link.

Just some food for thoughts. Maybe they have been discussed on this list, but surely not recently. What da ya think?

Luyi Chen