Blake West wrote:

I have been trying to add items to my antisocial list to filter out
links from the front page that I don't care to see. Mostly I am doing
this by tags rather than by users.

I've noticed that the "ignore" link seems to have disappeared from the
tag pages (like http://del.icio.us/tag/crap/). So I have been just
typing in an ignore link into the address bar while logged in (like
http://del.icio.us/settings/myaccountname/antisocial?ignore=*/crap).

Sometimes this works and sometimes it bonks and sends me to the
homepage. Why does this not work all the time?
I had moved the "ignore" stuff with the intention of putting it on the ignore page itself, or something (I wanted to feature the tag finder thingy a bit more, at least on the tag pages.) This is obviously something subject to some flux.

Joshua