Please send this stuff to [EMAIL PROTECTED], not the list.

The database problems persisted through the night, and I got things fixed out what was wrong earlier this afternoon.

I'll clear the caches on the webservers and everything should be fine shortly thereafter.

Joshua

Kent Bye wrote:

FYI: My RSS feeds for all tags are not picking up any of my August 8th entries.

I know that there were some database issues over recently, and I'm not sure if this is a product of that.

I first noticed the following problem since I'm aggregating my ECP tag feed on my site.

Compare these two pages:

http://del.icio.us/kentbye/ECP
[1] 8-3-05 Flemming
[2] 8-3-05 MicroPersuasion
[3] 8-2-05 Mudville Gazette
[4] 8-2-05 OurMedia
[5] 8-2-05 Sisyphean Musings
[6] 7-30-05 Doc Searls
[7] 7-30-05 Rhetorica

The RSS feed doesn't include [3], [4] or [5] -- all made on 8-2-05

http://del.icio.us/rss/kentbye/ECP
[1] 8-3-05 Flemming
[2] 8-3-05 MicroPersuasion
MISSING 3 ENTRIES
[6] 7-30-05 Doc Searls
[7] 7-30-05 Rhetorica

I also used a new tag yesterday to tag my vlog feed, and I'm seeing the same behavior where the info isn't showing up in the RSS feed.

http://del.icio.us/kentbye/antfeeds
vs.
http://del.icio.us/rss/kentbye/antfeeds

Just wondering if you're already aware of this...

Thanks,
-Kent Bye.
Director, The Echo Chamber
http://www.echochamberproject.com/vlog