>directly from within Firefox. For example, it's be really cool to pick
>tags which I want displayed on my delicious toolbar and then have
>those tags become drop down menus of all of the bookmarks with that
>tag.

This won't exactly meet your request, but...

If you left-click the orange square in the bottom-right of the browser chrome while viewing your bookmarks page, you'll see an option...

 "subscribe to RSS feed of (username's) tags"

Choose that and you'll get a folder of your tags in the FireFox bookmarks panel.

Then you can just click a tab and jump right to the bookmarks.

Should be a step in the right direction.

foxylicious does not have posting however, so if you
want that you'll need to pair it with the mozdev, the del toolbar, or the
bookmarklets.

For posting, I use...

http://www.splintered.co.uk/experiments/68/

Click on "view this experiment" then download "deliciouspost_0.4.xpi"

Let's you right-click on any page to post.

Hope these are helpful tips,
TL

Message: 5