Something like http://del.icio.us/doc/bookmarklets?

We're trying to document stuff as we go. We're going to replace the "about" page with a help page soon.

Joshua

Anthony Eden wrote:

I second that.

-Anthony

On 8/8/05, Philipp Keller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Perhaps someone could install a wiki? Then, such words can be explained
there and referenced from the del.icio.us pages.

I think that now there are some people outside the blogger-scene are
arriving.. and such information could make using delicious more easy for
those..

greets
Philipp