Joshua, I think this is cool and also very important.

As an answer to people who say "tags are too fuzzy to be useful", this
recommendation system helps me find other tags which are used
similarly to my own.  So the system recommends several "humor" and
one "humour" user/tag combinations to supplement my "funny" tag.
This goes a long way to compensate for differences in individual
tagging styles.

Thanks for your attention,

--
Brian Del Vecchio   |   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   |   http://hybernaut.com/