That's not the clearest documentation, so I'll add that this retrieves
only your posts, not posts from all users for the given URL.

As discussed recently, this functionality would be very useful, say,
for a posting interface to suggest tags from other users.  But such
programs are still forced to scrape the /url HTML
screens to get this information.

Thanks for your attention,

--
Brian Del Vecchio   |   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   |   http://hybernaut.com/