Dev Purkayastha wrote:

I'd like to put my delicious feed upon my blog, but ideally filter out
certain tags (specifically the "jobs" tag; I don't think I want to
make that information *easily* public). Is there any good way to do
this? Should I simply start tagging publically "safe" things with a
tag like "toblog" or such?

I'm aware that my tags are all generally public anyway, but a layer of
obscurity would be nice.
We're definitely thinking about something like this. Definitely on the todo list, although I think
when we get privacy out it'll obviate the need for this to a large extent.

Joshua