I have some questions though.
What is the alghorithm behind them.
In particular I tested the search engine, and found
that if I looked for two quite different tags
'religion' and 'folksonomy' I would get quite some
results, but none that contained both the keywords.
Not just not in the search page (which I gather gets
the most heavy -high weight- tags), but also in the
individual page. Infact I would often get one of the
result, look at all the person that has bookmarked
that entry, look for one of the two keywords, and
either one or the other would be absent.

The search engine is weak and definitely a work in progress.

Now speaking about the reccomendation system.
It is REALLY GOOD. I have already found some very good
pages. In fact I just went to an article I was very
interested to, looked for related and got a bunch of
articles, EACH important and EACH new. WOW.

Now some questions.

1. Again what algorithm does it uses? Joshua sais, is
the same algorithm as before but I could not remember
any post describing it in the last months.

Something of my own invention.

2. Could the results be offered in the same way as the
search results are given:
Name of URL, number of people using it, most relevan
tags.
In this way it would be very easy to navigate
delicious going from one link to the relevant, to the
next relevant and so on. Some group of URL will make
small islands, and some will make bigger islands, but
users will have the possibility to explore the whole
island.

Yes, I plan to make the results more attractive. Should probably also have the document's title or something similar as well.

One bug is that it will recommend URLs for some tag that you have bookmarked, but with different tag. So I need to eliminate everything you have bookmarked at all.

Joshua