What are the exact contents of the bookmarklet? Are you using something different from the normal one?

Joshua

On Aug 20, 2005, at 9:57 PM, David Hogg wrote:

I use Delicious a lot. I also use the Mozilla Firefox browser (1.0.6). I've successfully installed the bookmarklet and I see the words "popup post to del.icio.us ..." on my toolbar. Two things surprise me about the way this bookmarklet functions. First, I have to log in each time; I don't understand why I should have to log in more than once. Second, the small window that opens up immediately invites me to enter text, which I thought was supposed to be inserted automatically as an extended description of the URL. In fact, even if I enter a text, it does not appear automatically in the extended description field.

The first issue has already been raised in another recent post. I wonder if I am the only person to experience the second. And in any case how can I rectify this?

--
Best wishes,
David

We should live as if we lived in plain sight of all men/

joshua schachter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]