Is there a need to actually get all items on a horizontal line? Not really.

Put it in the extended field, perhaps?

Joshua

On Aug 30, 2005, at 2:08 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Has any thought been given to adding latitude and longitude fields to del.icio.us? I would find it extremely useful to be able capture that information for websites with physical locations. http://www.geobloggers.com now will map all del.icio.us posts tagged "geotagged", but it requires geotagged sites to have "geo:lat=xx.xx" and "geo:long=xx.xx" tags also. I'd rather not do
that because pretty soon my tag list would be 50% geotags.

I know there
are sites like mapbuilder.net and tagzania.com that let you geotag locations and map them, but I'd don't want to have to duplicate all the locations I already have in del.icio.us, or have to choose where to bookmark future sites.

Thanks,
Brian

joshua schachter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]