we added the "show only new items" thing to /popular months ago. what else is there?

joshua

Hi there:

today I closed populici.us due recent changes on del.icio.us.
Right now del.icio.us home page doesn't show all the posts but some of
them (as far as I can see just the new ones or something similar).
Yes, Yes, I know I was doing screen-scraping ... but I had a lot of
happy people using my service for free.
Joshua are you going to do something similar?
People loves this service and as I can't continue giving this info,
why don't you add it to your web?

xabi

PS:
- Sorry for screen-scraping your web.
- Sorry for my English, but it's my 3th language.

joshua schachter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://del.icio.us/joshua