What if you just annotated a point instead of a region? I suppose one could identify that with XPath... seems like it would be very fragile

Joshua

On Sep 19, 2005, at 11:03 PM, Amir Michail wrote:

I think it would be interesting to be able to tag web page fragments.

For example, you could highlight some text in a web page and give it tags.

This can be used to provide helpful annotations/navigation while
looking at a web page.

It can also be used to build a more helpful sort of search engine.

Of course, having del.icio.us automatically move these tags around as
a web page evolves can be quite tricky.

--
joshua schachter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]