> No, what I'd like to do is to be able to put a link on, for example,
> my weblog entries so that *any* del.icio.us user can bookmark the post
> entry by clicking on that link (as in the
you can do so by putting for example:
<a class="bookmark" href="#"
onclick="window.open('http://del.icio.us/new/phred?jump=close&url=http://www.example.com&title=example&extended=extended

field&tags=mytag','delicious','toolbar=no,width=700,height=500')">bookmark</a></body>

The problem is, that you have to know the delicious username of the
person that wants to bookmark your post.

I did something for tagging bible verses that uses delicious.
For instance, go to http://bible.ckoma.net/joh/7/53 and type in your
delicious username (saved in a cookie). Then you are able to bookmark
bible verses on that site. Is that what you are planning to do..?

greets
Philipp