The global search considers each URL distinct with all the associated metadata from all users; not all of the data is displayed.

I used "theoretically" because the specified request had no results.

/tag finds POSTS (not urls) ordered by time.

I'm considering other operators (probably ANY instead of ALL) but stuff like NOT can be very very expensive.

Joshua